Sausage, scrambled egg, crispy bacon and cheese, need we say more?! These breakfast burritos are not only easy to make but can be enjoyed at any time during the day…breakfast, lunch or dinner, whatever you fancy!
1. Start by preheating your grill and heating a drizzle of oil in a non-stick pan.
2. Add the sausages into the pan with the heated oil and cook until crispy on the outside.
3. At the same time, pop your bacon under the grill remembering to turn it frequently to ensure it cooks evenly. Once the bacon and sausages are cooked through pop over to one side.
4. Break your eggs into a non-stick pan, along with a knob of butter, a dash of milk and season with salt and pepper. Continue to stir over a low heat until the egg is fully scrambled.
5. Now onto the building of the wrap. Start by adding a layer of spinach to the base of the wrap, top with cheese and the scrambled egg. Add in the sausages and bacon, before wrapping up.
6. This can often be the trickiest part, but start by folding up the bottom, followed by one side, before rolling it over to create the wrap.
7. Serve with your condiment of choice and enjoy!
This recipe is very versatile and easy to switch up! Try adding in some veggies such as peppers and avocado or if you’re looking for a kick to wake you up add in a splash of salsa or hot sauce.